Friday, November 26, 2010

11.26.10 Thanksgiving with Johnny Dog

It might seem strange that I am journaling on a blog site rather than on a moleskin. Although the journaling I'm doing is really supposed to be for my own purposes (according to my psychiatrist), I thought that using a blog would make it a more permanent record, in case I lost my moleskin. I also decided that if I am going to spend time writing this journal, it would be ok for others to read if they happened to stumble upon it. Not going to advertise it.

I think I will still need to read some of my entries to my psychiatrist when I see her on Tuesday, so I'll print it just in case.

My psychiatrist's name is Doctor Angelise. I am tired of trying to spell psychiatrist. I wonder if I need to get her permission to use her name in this blog. Doctor/patient privilege and all. But that is supposed to protect me, not her, right?

I didn't get invited to dinner by anyone yesterday. Johnny Dog and I enjoyed a turkey sandwich. I gave her half. The good news is that if the same pattern holds true I won't need to buy presents for anyone this year. No need to go out and shop today.

No comments:

Post a Comment