Sunday, November 28, 2010

11.28.10 Description

I am enjoying Johnny Dog's companionship more and more. I find myself sleeping better now that she is around. Last night I didn't bother putting her in her crate, and she ended up sleeping at the foot of my bed. She woke about 7am, came around to my side of the bed and sat and stared at me until I woke-up. Must have been time to start the day, according to her.

Dr. Angelise will want to know what she looks like. Johnny Dog has a black coat, with the exception of her tail, which is tipped white. She has a white chin (looks like a white beard), and a white spot on her right hip that resembles the Greek letter "omega".

She can't get enough of playing fetch. I'm glad I found my tennis racquet to hit the ball for her to chase rather than throwing them. My arm would be worn off if I had to throw it.

I'm wondering if I continue to feel better with Johnny Dog around if I can wean myself off the Zoloft Dr. Angelise prescribed for me. Sometimes I can't handle how nauseous I get after taking it. I might sleep even better, too.

2 comments:

  1. Why does the doctor want to know what the dog looks like? Probably told him that he needs to be more descriptive? But how's that related to his problem?

    I like that we're getting a story about a guy learning to write his story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not quite sure, but based on my past appointments I figured she would want to hear all about Johnny Dog, especially since I seem to feel better after I got her. Plus, I want to talk about her anyway.

    ReplyDelete