Tuesday, November 23, 2010

11.23.10 Distractions

Johnny Dog makes my mood much better. I don't have an appointment with my psychiatrist until next week, due to Thanksgiving. Not sure I will need to see her next week. I will probably still go.
No invitations for Thanksgiving yet. I thought the Holidays would put my family in a more forgiving mood. But there is still one more day before Thanksgiving.
I was going to get a flu shot today at the Kroger pharmacy near my house. Sometime I wonder if those things do any good. From what I have read, the pharmaceutical companies pretty much have to guess the strain of flu that will be most prevalent when the season arrives and then produce the formulary, so it can  be a crapshoot.
But Johnny Dog distracted me and I didn't get to Kroger. I took her for a long walk, followed by me hitting a tennis ball with a racquet (I couldn't throw it far enough) so she could fetch it. We must have done this for two hours as she never runs out of energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment