Wednesday, January 12, 2011

1.12.11

Johnny Dog is still very ill. She has drank a little water, but hasn't eaten.
Jen has been by her side since she returned. We never had pets in our house
growing up. I always wanted a dog, but Mom and Dad always said no. I don't ever
remember Jen or Billy even asking. But Jen has always been such a nice and
caring person so I'm not surprised she has taken responsibility for Johnny Dog.

Jerry believes we are going to have to move from the warehouse soon. He can't
believe we still have power. The Internet is still up too. He's worried because
reports are coming in that not only urban areas are being over run by walkers,
but so are suburban areas. We see more and more walkers outside now.

Jerry is also worried about the humans that are left. We have it pretty good at
the warehouse, but there are reports also coming in that desperate gangs of
people are now resorting to use of extreme force to takeover good hideouts and
take food. Jerry has asked me to stop blogging as he feels people will figure
out our location if they read my entries.

I find that journaling is very cathartic. I don't want to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment