Monday, December 20, 2010

12.20.10

Jerry was eating a ham sandwich reading "The Zombie Survival Guide".

"Says here we ought to have crowbars for close quarter fighting. Do you guys have guns?" he asked.

"No." I responded. "And I'm not planning on doing any fighting."

"Dan, I don't think we are going to have a choice. Sooner or later we are going to have to go out again and get food. I doubt the dude at Kroger is the only one out there." Jerry observed.

"How do you know? Maybe that was the only one. Anyway, I don't have a gun." I said.

"Me neither." answered Greg.

Jerry thought for a moment. "You know, we really aren't in too bad a shape. Johnny Dog seems to be able to detect when those things are around. We have a lot of food. I just don't think that this thing is going to blow over soon. I just think we need to arm ourselves better."

My mind wandered. I started thinking about my family. I wonder if they are ok.

I spoke up. "I think I know where some guns are."

"Where?" asked Jerry.

"At my Mom and Dad's house."

No comments:

Post a Comment