Monday, December 13, 2010

12.13.10

We made the trips to our places last night.

My apartment first. The complex stunk! Greg confirmed it was the smell of decomposing bodies. We left Johnny Dog in the car, as I didn't want her to get worked up and upset.

I grabbed one of my rolling carry-on bags and filled it up with canned goods out of my pantry. I also grabbed a couple of pair of jeans, a hoodie, boots and some socks and underwear.

Next stop was Greg's place. He packed a similar list as me, but also picked up his laptop.

Finally got to Jerry's place. He had already grabbed a lot of his stuff earlier in the week. He went into his bedroom and brought out his Blu-ray player, about 30 Dvd's, and dog-eared copies of Max Brook's Zombie Survival Guide and World War Z!

"If there are walking dead out there, I want to be prepared!" He exclaimed!

I had to laugh. Jerry is 300 pounds. But then he brought out a friggin' Samarai sword! I thought I had just entered the electronic repair shop scene in Pulp Fiction. He probably had a ball-gag in his bedroom too!

No comments:

Post a Comment